Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The three things that made my day!

Ok so there is no NCIS this week so instead I thought I'd give a few things that just made my day today!

1) I'm sitting at the computer watching an episode of Better With You (Brown Puppy) and I flip over to my facebook. I catch a glimpse of something that made me put down my fruit by the foot. I see "Cote De Pablo signed on." I quickly stopped the TV show and clicked the link. Yes Folks it happened!! Cote De Pablo did renew her contract for another season at NCIS! This completely put my stressed mind at ease.

Cote De Pablo Signed!

2) A few minutes later after I was done for the Better With You-ness I once again had Facebook open when I see something else that I quickly clicked on . . . A new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer. Now I think I have basically refused to hate this movie and am therefore accepting everything they do. But it did have some awesomeness in it such as 1) fight between Bellatrix and Molly, 2) Super wide shot of the battle of Hogwarts, 3) Glimpse of Narcissa's face (you know what part this has to be). Things I was hesitant to accept 1) Harry and Voldemort falling off edge together, 2) Snape walking in Godric's Hollow (when did this happen? and 3) special effects on that last shot, I could totally tell it was CGI.

The New Trailer

3) Lastly I watched the newest X-men trailer!!! So so good!!! I really think this movie is going to rock socks!!! Now I haven't watched this one a million times but I really like Mystique and I am super excited to see Jennifer Lawrence's acting as she is playing Mystique!

Yellow Spandex Rules!


Ok and the last little snippet is . . . THE FIRST AVENGERS PIC IS OUT!!!! I am so so excited! Joss Whedon is back! Check it out here

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so first off, I am so excited that Cote de Pablo is staying around! YAY! I might have to catch up on NCIS now that I know it has a future.
    Second, I already posted my thoughts on the new HP trailer. I am hoping that Snape visits godrics hollow in his memory since that is the only thing I can think of that would make sense. Also, the last scene did look very CGI.
    Finally, the X-men trailer looks awesome! I love James McAvoy!!!! He is perfect for that part. As much as I love the first x-men movies, this movie looks more like what I was expecting x-men to be like. So excited for it! And I can't wait for the Avengers movie, too. Good haul this week.

    ReplyDelete