Wednesday, May 4, 2011

NCIS: I'm not really a fan of the Orange

Wow. That is all I have to say. Ok it's not but I think this episode was my favorite of the season! I mean did you guys see it!!? It was really really good! Let's talk logistics first then go into the story.

Tony's hair was PERFECT! I mean I went back to season 1 and I was so surprised on how well they did! Then their was the clothes! Love the clothes. I think newer viewers of NCIS think of Tony as the good looking, suit wearing, goof off. Then we see Tony, wearing tube socks and sweatshirts and leather jackets. I loved it! And then Gibbs! Loved Gibbs. Loved how short his hair was and the brown on the sides. They really nailed these characters' past. Now let's talk story.

We had two separate cases. One Homicide, one P2P. They were connected really well. I liked seeing Gibbs and Tony interact in both stories. In the past story you can see that everything Tony does is a test. Gibbs is always watching. I think Gibbs saw it in him at the very beginning but the breaking point was when Tony confronted his partner about being a dirty cop. To Gibbs this was a bigger deal than arresting him. Good man that Gibbs. In the present story it was interesting because we know what the relationship is between Gibbs and Tony is. Gibbs is ticked at Tony for breaking rule number 12. For Gibbs to work this case with Tony had to be hard. There is even one point when Gibbs checks if Tony is ok. This couldn't be easy. It'll be interesting to see what happens from here.

On the Tiva front there wasn't a lot going on. Some looks when Tony mentions EJ and Ziva wondering how Tony is handling all this but no legitimate conversations. I do wonder who Tony's past fiance was? I mean besides Jessica Alba ;).

Well all in all great episode. I just loved all the past stuff with Gibbs and his divorce lawyer, partner who I would guess have died (it's been a while since season 1), Tony and his looks (or lack there of), and of course the preview for next week (Kort with a missing eye).

What did you love or hate!? Hit the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment