Tuesday, May 10, 2011

NCIS: Hey, We're Gonna Get Him

Well if any of you tuned in on NCIS on this fine night I'm sure you keyed in my squeeling but in case you forgot . . . Whaaaaaaaaaa! Oh my goodness gracious. Ok we'll get to the main event but let's talk, first, about the episode overall shall we.

Haha I had you going for a second there didn't I. Yea right. We're starting with the main scene. An elevator. Two people stand. Tony. and. Ziva. One crying. I know who you are thinking, Tony. You're wrong. Ziva is crying. I'm going to do what my dear sister Melissa did once upon a time and give you the play by play in screenshots.

Ziva: There is always another monster.


Tony: Yup (He looks at her)


Ziva: I mean we pursue them but we just keep making targets of ourselves.

Tony: Better us than someone who didn't sign up for it.

Ziva: I don't think I can take anymore

Tony pulls Ziva in and holds her


Tony: Hey, We're gonna get him K?



Tony strokes her face and then moves in just a tad then then . . .






Oh well I love group hugs.






Somethings coming here folks. Ok BUT to the rest of the episode. The P2P killer has struck again. This time he went after an NCIS agent. From the get go Gibbs is talking to Franks but no one else is so one can assume that Franks is dead. We follow the case and find out the P2P killer is a man named Jonas Cobb (yes I did think of Jane Cobb) and that he was an experiment went wrong. He is killing people and the CIA specifically Trent Kort is to blame. I hate that man. Here's hoping that CIRay is to blame too.

Franks comes back on Gibbs' orders and brings back Vance files. Franks is in bad condition. He's coughing smoking and drinking. The man is old. He's talking to Gibbs from the dead man's seat the whole time. Finally Franks goes outside and sees the P2P killer. Franks fights him one last time before dying, stabbed in the throat. Gibbs is taking it hard but they realize that all these people are leading to one person: EJ. They call her but the killer takes down her team and the last thing we see is a gun against her head. Here's hoping she's dead.

Well that is the episode. But wait. Promo time.
Check it out here or here is my synopsis:
Ziva is captured. Tony is going to save her. Will she die? No. Will she quit on NCIS after being saved? Perhaps. Then again is that bad? No rule #12 :) In any case she'll be back next season so I'm happy with whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment