Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Fall Series

I know that there won't be time to watch them all but here are some TV series that looked interesting to me. Take a look and tell me what you think.

Grimm



Terra Nova (Produced by Steven Spielberg)



New Girl



Alcatraz (it's JJ Abrams, I know but he also did Star Trek)



Napoleon Dynamite (I probably won't watch it but mormon culture insists that I put this up)




Awake (That main guy is Lucius Malfoy, he does a good American Accent)



Falling Skies

1 comment:

  1. Ok I will put down my official votes but the ones I am most likely to watch include Grimm, The New Girl, and Awake.

    Grimm - looks awesome I like how Fox is doing an actual fairytale one. It should be intense.

    The New Girl - While this could be super dirty I think this is the one I'm most excited for. Zooey is awesome and the guys are hot! Love!

    Awake - Looks awesome though it'll freak me out. Worst nightmare ever!

    Smash - Sidenote I still think it looks good

    ReplyDelete