Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Good, The Bad, and The Chang

Ok I will be the first to say that I cannot wait for Community Season 2 to come to DVD for the commentaries because this Episode was EPIC!!!!! I will also say that if Community doesn't get nominated for an Emmy this year then the TV industry as we know it has hit an all time low. Ok now that I have gotten that out lets get started on how awesome Community was this week. Here are all of the classic Western motifs from this episode
Annie eating beans
Abed pulling a gun from under his Poncho (not to mention the fact that he was dressed as Clint Eastwood)
Deputized people
Pierces Saloon, complete with dancers
Pierce dressed in a black hat and trench coat (Silverado)
Eating in the Governor's mansion complete with Hispanic servant
A gun fight
A priest with a gun (Shirley)
The Weird guy siding with whatever side he wants (Think the Mummy)
I'm sure that there were more so please post them in the comments.

Anyways there were also classic community Paintball moments (slow-mo)

There were also Lost References (Network TV Handsome)

All in all they did not let me down in the least and Community is the most creative show on Television and gets my vote for best TV show of the week. I still haven't watched Big Bang Theory but I think that it is safe to say that.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite moments:
    -The Opening
    -Josh Holloway in general
    -The Dean
    -The End (Storm Troupers anyone?)
    -The old paintball guns (nostalgia)
    It was a really good episode. While NCIS took my vote this definitely was a close second.

    ReplyDelete